A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Mubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Mubarak, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubarak graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mubarak has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mubarak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamal K. Mubarak practice?
Dr. Kamal Mubarak practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Gainesville, FL.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Critical Care Practitioners, Ypsilanti Pulmonologists, and Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.