A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Mubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Mubarak is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mubarak
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Mubarak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Mubarak, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubarak graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mubarak has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal K Mubarak BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamal K. Mubarak practice?
- Dr. Kamal Mubarak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Mubarak practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Critical Care Practitioners, and Ypsilanti Pulmonologists.