A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Mubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Mubarak is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mubarak
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mubarak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Mubarak, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubarak graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mubarak has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal K Mubarak BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamal K. Mubarak practice?
- Dr. Kamal Mubarak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Mubarak practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Critical Care Practitioners, and Ypsilanti Pulmonologists.