A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Patel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Patel practice?
- Dr. Kamal Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Patel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Hematologists, and Little Rock Oncologists.