A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pourmoghadam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pourmoghadam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pourmoghadam graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pourmoghadam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal K Pourmoghadam MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamal K. Pourmoghadam practice?
- Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons and Danville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.