Dr. Kamal Sawan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Edmond, OK

October 22nd, 2014
Great experience
I found Dr. Sawan to be honest and experienced, he will advise you on what is write for you and never tries to " sell you procedures" his passion for getting things right is obvious. very happy with the results.

June 10th, 2013
Best in OK
Dr. Sawan and his staff are all great! Very kind and helpful. I had a breast aug performed by him and he is an absolute genius with the body! I have seen several before and after pics and of course my own and it is truly amazing the work he does. See for yourself on his website juveniss.com

November 13th, 2012
WORTH THE WAIT TIME
Dr. Kamal Sawan is one of the few honest surgeons left. He actually listens to the patient. He listens from several different aspects: as though he were the patient; with his ears; with his heart; and with his medical expertise. He's very compassionate and honest. He's not condescending at all. Dr. Sawan could easily speak over the patient's head but he does not. My problem was too complicated for him to correct but after being seen by 37 physicians, some of which were at the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona, Baptist Medical Center (OKC), and Mercy (OKC), he was the only one that wasn't a complete jerk and he didn't blow me off. His entire staff is very caring and friendly.

January 9th, 2012
An amazing DR
I was 15 when I first meet him, an 17 when I had my last surgery I love this DR DRKamal T Sawan I tell everyone about you

September 24th, 2010
I sawa Dr Sawan for revision surgery . I had breast cancer and another surgeon performed the initial reconstruction. Dr Sawan was compassionate and his experience showed. I would recommend him to everyone.

August 1st, 2010
Dr. said that I had staff infection and that was not true coming from a dermatallogist and another Medical Doctor so I dont want him to do plastic surgery on me. FORGET THAT CRAP . HE NEED'S TO RELEARN HIS SKIN

April 24th, 2009
r montmery
great guy very good surgeon