A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Shaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Shaker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Shaker, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaker graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Gem Shaker MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. K G. Shaker practice?
- Dr. K Shaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. K Shaker practices Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pulmonologists.