A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Sharma, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Sharma DO and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Sharma practice?
- Dr. Kamal Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near State College, PA.
See State College Internists and State College Oncologists.