A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Sharma, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Sharma DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Sharma practice?
- Dr. Kamal Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near State College, PA.
See State College Internists and State College Oncologists.