A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Thapar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Thapar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thapar graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thapar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Thapar FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamal Thapar practice?
- Dr. Kamal Thapar has 13 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Thapar practices Neurological Surgery near Altoona, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Altoona Neurological Surgeons.