Dr. Kamal Thapar, FRCSC
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Feb 5th, 2016

Dr. Thapar and the staff are very responsive to questions and follow up in a very timely manner which is greatly appreciated. Dr. Thapar and staff take all the time I needed to explain procedures and answer questions. I have had a very good experience.,.

Feb 3rd, 2016

i can not thank dr thapar and his team enough for all he did for me. i no longer have arm pain and feel like I have a new lease on life...thank you so much!!!

by Petra on Jan 4th, 2016

Great doctor with most awesome bedside manner. He put me at ease with having surgery; I was very scared, but he talked me through it every step of the way. Highly recommend Dr Thapar and his team.

by Highly Recommended Physician and Staff! on Dec 4th, 2015

Wonderful person as well as a genius physician. must have spent 1/2 hour with me before surgery going over my options. It was obvious he really cared about my well being.

Dec 2nd, 2015

I was impressed with the professionalism, competence and caring attitude from all the people who cared for me, from the office staff, through the nurses, NPs, anesthesia and surgeon. I felt cared for the entire time of my stay and was especially impressed by the beauty of the surroundings. It was nice to feel you were in a 5-star hotel rather than a hospital rather than a hospital and still have superb care.

Nov 27th, 2015

The staff has went above and beyond all my expectations! I feel the best I have in years.

Nov 21st, 2015

Dr. Thapar and his team have been a blessing... a miracle in my life. He is a brilliant, kind and compassionate surgeon. The staff is knowledgable, kind, and friendly as well. I am pain free! What an enlightening thought.. makes me feel young once again! My sincere gratitude to all!

Nov 7th, 2015

Goes back on word show details Goes back on word
Nov 2nd, 2015

Did good job at first, then claims when still in pain that I'm too young for a fusion.....but seven years ago had a cervical fusion? Staff extremely incompetent in getting back to you or relaying important information to surgeon. Takes a month NO MATTER WHAT to get in to see surgeon and you will probably only see an assistant that will NOT tell him what's going on.

Nov 1st, 2015

Dr. Thapar and his team are the best!! I would not go anywhere else and would not go anywhere else and would definitely recommend him to others.

Awesome Doc! show details Awesome Doc!
by James Frank on Aug 8th, 2015

Over two and a half years ago I had very complex reconstructive surgery on my back. I am a long term ankylosing spodylitis patient and as such there was a minimal amount of "good" bone for hardware anchor points. Dr Thapar not only provided excellent technical skills during the proceedure, but also provide excellent human skills both pre and post surgery. I am eternally grateful for his high degree of professionalism and compassion. A rare mix in his profession! I have healed and recovered to a degree that I did not think was possible. I hold him in the highest of esteem.

May 9th, 2015

great results.

Feb 5th, 2015

The surgeon and his staff are the best , my second procedure with Kamal and he has giving me tremendous relief. Very professional and his staff also.

Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Thapar and staff have been very responsive to concerns and answering calls in a timely manner. Dr. Thapar and NP D'Huyvetter are very caring and took time to explain the diagnosis. Dr. Thapar took time before surgery to review my concerns and explained his approach to ease any anxiety and answer questions. Dr. Thapar and staff are very thorough and committed to excellent outcomes. NP King has been informative and helpful during the follow up visits. Highly recommend Wisconsin Brain and Spine.

Dec 21st, 2014

Dr Thapar is an extremely knowledgeable doctor on the spine. From the moment I met with him for my initial exam, he let me feel confident in his abilities to help in relieving my pain.

by Denise Kohlhepp on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr Thapar is a straight shooter and a kind and caring man as well as an excellent doctor. I couldn't have asked for anything more, he explained everything about a husbands TBI in a way that I could understand without talking down to us. I can't sing my praises of him loud or often enough.