Dr. Kamal Thapar MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
Doctors and staff who care!
Dr. Thapar truly cared about my problem. He took his time with me to fully understand the situation and came up with a treatment plan with which I was comfortable. We started out the treatment with less invasive procedures and progressed only as necessary. Such thoughtful and genuine staff too.

June 15th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Thapar has been excellant Dr. And all of his staff went outside of there Way to be so kind and give me advice I do so appreciate everything A-Plus.

May 26th, 2017
Opening up your Saturday clinic to see me was surprising, but I am very thankful that you did, as well as being able to perform the surgery on such short notice.

May 5th, 2017
I am still in the recovery process but so far so good! Could not be happier with Dr. Thapar and his staff. Everyone I have talked to or worked with has been beyond helpful! Thank you!

April 21st, 2017
Exceptional Care
Dr. Thapar, Katie and Jolene are amazing and very thorough in their care that was provided to our mother and us. They were very respectful of all our needs and came to see my mother at the hospital even after discharge from Oakleaf Hospital even if they did not have time until 1030 at night and also on a daily basis. They took time out of their busy schedule to sit with us in CCU and reassure us and answered our questions. They went above and beyond to make sure that she was being taken care of and our whole family is very appreciative to their continuous continuity of care.

April 5th, 2017
Dr. Thapar is amazing! I am so glad I chose him as my surgeon. I am pain free thanks to Dr. Thapar.

March 17th, 2017
Absolutely the best
I thought my 4-disc cervical fusion would lessen my pain and weakness. Dr. Thapar operated On me, and in the recovery room I was astonished--all the pain and weakness was gone. I was discharged 18 hours after arrival and everything has gone so well. He has a wonderful manner and quiet confidence. I cannot give anything but the highest recommendation.

March 9th, 2017
After re-injuring my back, my doctor referred me back to Dr. Thapar. I got in to see him and his team within a week and surgery scheduled within two weeks. Dr. Thapar is easy to talk to and everything is explained so an average person can understand what is going on with their body and how it can be repaired.

March 8th, 2017
Dr. Thapar and his team allowed me to live my life the way I did before the unbearable pain. I am PAIN FREE. Thank You!

January 21st, 2017
Can not say enough good things. Everyone was wonderful!

January 2nd, 2017
They are so family oriented and caring. Their patients are their number one priority. If you have any concerns or questions, they are able to answer or help you in any way. I would tell people this is the place to go.

December 20th, 2016
Very pleased with the care by Dr. Thapar and the hospital staff. The final result is not in yet. Thank you to all of you, most of all Dr. Thapar and Katie King.