Dr. Kamal Thapar, FRCSC
Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

May 9th, 2015

great results.

Feb 5th, 2015

The surgeon and his staff are the best , my second procedure with Kamal and he has giving me tremendous relief. Very professional and his staff also.

Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Thapar and staff have been very responsive to concerns and answering calls in a timely manner. Dr. Thapar and NP D'Huyvetter are very caring and took time to explain the diagnosis. Dr. Thapar took time before surgery to review my concerns and explained his approach to ease any anxiety and answer questions. Dr. Thapar and staff are very thorough and committed to excellent outcomes. NP King has been informative and helpful during the follow up visits. Highly recommend Wisconsin Brain and Spine.

Dec 21st, 2014

Dr Thapar is an extremely knowledgeable doctor on the spine. From the moment I met with him for my initial exam, he let me feel confident in his abilities to help in relieving my pain.

by Denise Kohlhepp on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr Thapar is a straight shooter and a kind and caring man as well as an excellent doctor. I couldn't have asked for anything more, he explained everything about a husbands TBI in a way that I could understand without talking down to us. I can't sing my praises of him loud or often enough.