Dr. Kamal Thapar, FRCSC
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

May 9th, 2015

great results.

Feb 5th, 2015

The surgeon and his staff are the best , my second procedure with Kamal and he has giving me tremendous relief. Very professional and his staff also.

Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Thapar and staff have been very responsive to concerns and answering calls in a timely manner. Dr. Thapar and NP D'Huyvetter are very caring and took time to explain the diagnosis. Dr. Thapar took time before surgery to review my concerns and explained his approach to ease any anxiety and answer questions. Dr. Thapar and staff are very thorough and committed to excellent outcomes. NP King has been informative and helpful during the follow up visits. Highly recommend Wisconsin Brain and Spine.

Dec 21st, 2014

Dr Thapar is an extremely knowledgeable doctor on the spine. From the moment I met with him for my initial exam, he let me feel confident in his abilities to help in relieving my pain.

by Denise Kohlhepp on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr Thapar is a straight shooter and a kind and caring man as well as an excellent doctor. I couldn't have asked for anything more, he explained everything about a husbands TBI in a way that I could understand without talking down to us. I can't sing my praises of him loud or often enough.

Feb 6th, 2010

Excellent bedside manner but lies. seven years later now that I know what I do. He missed some seed cells during my surgery, an four months later onan MRI got a scan of the cells crossing between the brain hemispheres snd another tumor had already formed, well from there on I wasn't shown any more scans. and was told thst evrything was the same until. eight moths later he told me there was another tumor but then left it for five years. When it started causing problems. Dr. Thapar said he coulnd't do anything with it not a very good neurologit in my opinion, I then went to Mayo clinic who took it right out. And come to find out alot of things he told me weren't in my file so the Dr. at Mayo said I told believe anything he told you face face thats not in your file is true.