Dr. Kamal Thapar MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Altoona, WI

4.9

April 21st, 2017
Exceptional Care
Dr. Thapar, Katie and Jolene are amazing and very thorough in their care that was provided to our mother and us. They were very respectful of all our needs and came to see my mother at the hospital even after discharge from Oakleaf Hospital even if they did not have time until 1030 at night and also on a daily basis. They took time out of their busy schedule to sit with us in CCU and reassure us and answered our questions. They went above and beyond to make sure that she was being taken care of and our whole family is very appreciative to their continuous continuity of care.

April 5th, 2017
Dr. Thapar is amazing! I am so glad I chose him as my surgeon. I am pain free thanks to Dr. Thapar.

March 17th, 2017
Absolutely the best
I thought my 4-disc cervical fusion would lessen my pain and weakness. Dr. Thapar operated On me, and in the recovery room I was astonished--all the pain and weakness was gone. I was discharged 18 hours after arrival and everything has gone so well. He has a wonderful manner and quiet confidence. I cannot give anything but the highest recommendation.

March 9th, 2017
After re-injuring my back, my doctor referred me back to Dr. Thapar. I got in to see him and his team within a week and surgery scheduled within two weeks. Dr. Thapar is easy to talk to and everything is explained so an average person can understand what is going on with their body and how it can be repaired.

March 8th, 2017
Dr. Thapar and his team allowed me to live my life the way I did before the unbearable pain. I am PAIN FREE. Thank You!

January 21st, 2017
Can not say enough good things. Everyone was wonderful!

January 2nd, 2017
They are so family oriented and caring. Their patients are their number one priority. If you have any concerns or questions, they are able to answer or help you in any way. I would tell people this is the place to go.

December 20th, 2016
Very pleased with the care by Dr. Thapar and the hospital staff. The final result is not in yet. Thank you to all of you, most of all Dr. Thapar and Katie King.

December 14th, 2016
Dr. Thapar and his team were very professional and caring. After waiting four months to get an appointment to see him, he scheduled my surgery five days later on a Sunday at Sacred Heart Hospital while he was on call that day. I had immediate relief from my leg pain and all has gone well.

December 10th, 2016
Dr. Thapar is one the nicest doctors I have ever met along with his assistants. They truly care about their patients and the work they do.

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Thapar and the staff are amazing!! After being on pain medications for a year and a half I am finally pain free after my surgery. Thank you for giving me my life back again!

July 15th, 2016
i feel great i love the work he did on my back i am now pain free in my back.