Dr. Kamal Thapar, FRCSC
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Dec 21st, 2014

Dr Thapar is an extremely knowledgeable doctor on the spine. From the moment I met with him for my initial exam, he let me feel confident in his abilities to help in relieving my pain.

by Denise Kohlhepp on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr Thapar is a straight shooter and a kind and caring man as well as an excellent doctor. I couldn't have asked for anything more, he explained everything about a husbands TBI in a way that I could understand without talking down to us. I can't sing my praises of him loud or often enough.

Feb 6th, 2010

Excellent bedside manner but lies. seven years later now that I know what I do. He missed some seed cells during my surgery, an four months later onan MRI got a scan of the cells crossing between the brain hemispheres snd another tumor had already formed, well from there on I wasn't shown any more scans. and was told thst evrything was the same until. eight moths later he told me there was another tumor but then left it for five years. When it started causing problems. Dr. Thapar said he coulnd't do anything with it not a very good neurologit in my opinion, I then went to Mayo clinic who took it right out. And come to find out alot of things he told me weren't in my file so the Dr. at Mayo said I told believe anything he told you face face thats not in your file is true.