A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Tourbaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Tourbaf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Tourbaf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tourbaf graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tourbaf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal David Tourbaf MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal D. Tourbaf practice?
- Dr. Kamal Tourbaf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Tourbaf practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Hematologists, and Buffalo Oncologists.