A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Tourbaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Tourbaf is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tourbaf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tourbaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamal Tourbaf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tourbaf graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tourbaf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal David Tourbaf MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamal D. Tourbaf practice?
- Dr. Kamal Tourbaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Tourbaf practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Hematologists, and Buffalo Oncologists.