A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Woods, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back pain
- Brain and spine tumors
- Complex spine
- Neck pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woods has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Ronald Woods MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamal R. Woods practice?
- Dr. Kamal Woods has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kamal Woods practices Neurological Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA and Beaumont, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.