A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Yoakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Yoakim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoakim
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yoakim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoakim graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Yoakim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Nader Tadros Yoakim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamal N. Yoakim practice?
- Dr. Kamal Yoakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Yoakim practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, and Geriatric Medicine near Lima, OH.
See Lima Primary Care Doctors, Lima Geriatric Doctors, and Lima Hospitalists.