A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamal Yoakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamal Yoakim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoakim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoakim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoakim graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Yoakim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamal Nader Tadros Yoakim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamal N. Yoakim practice?
- Dr. Kamal Yoakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamal Yoakim practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, and Geriatric Medicine near Lima, OH.
See Lima Primary Care Doctors, Lima Family Physicians, Lima Hospitalists, and Lima Geriatric Doctors.