A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamala Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamala Das is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamala Das, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Das has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamala Das MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kamala Das practice?
- Dr. Kamala Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamala Das practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bernardsville, NJ.
See Bernardsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.