A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamala Premkumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Premkumar
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Premkumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Premkumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamala F Premkumar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kamala F. Premkumar practice?
- Dr. Kamala Premkumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamala Premkumar practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.