Dr. Kamala Rajupet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamala Rajupet?

August 24th, 2015

Almost impossible to talk to anyone to get info or appt. Dr. Isnt accessable at all. Out of fairness the dr. Is very competent. Found my problem very quickly.

August 13th, 2015

I spent 3 years seeing Dr. Rajupet, and I cried after every single appointment. No bedside manner, and she treated me like I was an idiot. She never listened to me, and I always left feeling disrespected, unhelped, and hopeless. I have had 2 appointments at a new doctor, and in 2 months my A1c dropped lower than it has in probably about 5 years. All of my blood work is stellar, I can ask them anything and not feel stupid, and they are working with me. I've even lost some weight! I'll never return to Dr. Rajupet, and I would never recommend to anyone who has knowledge about their diabetes and wants to have a day in their treatment, or at the very least feel respected.

June 2nd, 2015

This is the only Doctor's office that when you call all you get is voice mail. I only once had a human answer the phone once. It will be days till they call you back. They couldn't find my reports that were faxed there. As it turned out, they were in someone else's folder. I don't care how good a Doctor is ( not really even sure about that ) if you to deal with the rude and unorganized office staff.

April 16th, 2013

TERRIBLE

Nobody returns calls to me OR to the pharmacy when a prescription needs refilled. Doctor is cold, brash, curt and seems to make a game out of how little time she can spend with you. Always pushes you off on to someone else in the office. Finally, tried calling the Dr...couldn't speak with her...tried emailing her several times...never answered. Office said she doesn't answer emails. WHAT? Plenty of other Joslin Diabetes centers around. Pick another one: I am.

February 19th, 2013

Terrible

She was very cold. Never even touched my throat or looked at it. Yes, she is easy to understand, but she doesn't say much. Just in it for the money.

January 21st, 2011

Very good to understand

This is a very good doctor and I can understand so easily and well..

March 17th, 2010

Was very mean to me told I needed to lost because that was my issue. Then I lost 40 in 6 months pound and told that was good enough and the I needed to lost 60 more to be at a healthy BMI level. Then she ran 2000 dollars in test and still couldn't tell me what was wrong and why I was sick.

September 8th, 2009

This Dr. is horrible. You can not get an apt. No oneeve calls you back with blod test. I get my own sent to my house. My thyroid was hyper 3 weeks ago acrding to blood work and no one willcall me back. I was on heart transplant list becaue of graves. I ovecame that thanks to an out of state hospital but this care from heris realy bad

March 24th, 2017