A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamala Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamala Randolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamala Randolph, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Randolph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamala J Randolph MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kamala J. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Kamala Randolph has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamala Randolph practices Pediatrics near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Monterey Pediatricians.