A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamala Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamala Randolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamala Randolph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Randolph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randolph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamala J. Randolph practice?
Dr. Kamala Randolph practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Monterey Internists, Monterey Pediatricians, and Monterey General Practitioners.