A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamala Tummala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tummala graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Tummala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamala Tummala MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kamala Tummala practice?
- Dr. Kamala Tummala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamala Tummala practices Psychiatry near Willowbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL.
See Willowbrook Psychiatrists.