Dr. Kamala Vanaharam Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kamala Vanaharam?

Please visit before going.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

The office was filthy, no sinks in examining rooms. I had to show the "nurse"/receptionist how to correctly measure my child. The scale was in her words, "pretty wobbly" so I had to hold my daughter to make sure she didn't fall. The nurse then said she weight 22lbs, misreading the scale so I had to correct her and say it was actually 13lbs. I was told to start giving my 3 month old juice every day. ?!?!?!? Every medical advice I have ever been given says only formula or breastmilk until 6 months old. I left before they could give my daughter shots, I was fearful for a mistake.

my experience as single parent with a full time job and kid I gotta take care of

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Dr vanaheram is the pediatricin of my young child who has astma and add. I recommend her because she always does extra things to help my kid without charging me extra for it. She seems to really care about my kids school education, and spends time giving me tips on helping him do better in school. She also didn't charge me for a missed appointment when I got stuck at work, she didn't charge me for missing the apointment and wasn't a total pain about rescheduling to make sure my son got his add medication on time. Most doctors don't seem to understand how hard it is to get a work, and especially to pay a late fee when working minimum wage.

Happy patient

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I have seen the doc since I was 9 years old. I am now in college and happy to give her 4 solid stars.

Good experience

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

She spent time with us and listened.

Great Job

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Had a great first visit experience here. Will be bringing my children back.

Happy with the doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Have been bring my children to the doctor for the past two years, and she has been doing a great job.

I recommend doctor V

Posted on January 30th, 2013

It was easy to get an appointment. The doctor did a thorough exam and took her time with us.

2 of my children are patients

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Dr. Vanaharam has been my children's doc for the past 8 years. She is a genuine person who spends time with my kids when they come in, and when we have any issues at home she calls right away after we call her answering service. Finally, we always get an appointment when we need and at times when the office was closed on saturday, she made time for us and came in.

Great doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

I never wait more than 10 minutes to see the doctor, and when I see her she is friendly, thorough in running a checkup, takes the time to explain everything like medications and conditions very carefully, and makes sure we understand everything before leaving. Also, if I ever need to reach her outside the office, she calls back right away. I've had other docs make me wait hours.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

The office is dirty and the staff is rude and very unprofessional. Always check you bill from this doctor a wellness check may run you $350!

Great Care

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I have been bringing my child in for the past 3 and a half years. Whenever we come for an appointment my kids get seen within minutes of entering, and the doctor is very friendly and caring. My kids still hate shots, but here at least I know they're getting the best care.

My first visit