Dr. Kamala Vanaharam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 18th, 2015
Please visit before going.
The office was filthy, no sinks in examining rooms. I had to show the "nurse"/receptionist how to correctly measure my child. The scale was in her words, "pretty wobbly" so I had to hold my daughter to make sure she didn't fall. The nurse then said she weight 22lbs, misreading the scale so I had to correct her and say it was actually 13lbs. I was told to start giving my 3 month old juice every day. ?!?!?!? Every medical advice I have ever been given says only formula or breastmilk until 6 months old. I left before they could give my daughter shots, I was fearful for a mistake.

April 16th, 2015
my experience as single parent with a full time job and kid I gotta take care of
Dr vanaheram is the pediatricin of my young child who has astma and add. I recommend her because she always does extra things to help my kid without charging me extra for it. She seems to really care about my kids school education, and spends time giving me tips on helping him do better in school. She also didn't charge me for a missed appointment when I got stuck at work, she didn't charge me for missing the apointment and wasn't a total pain about rescheduling to make sure my son got his add medication on time. Most doctors don't seem to understand how hard it is to get a work, and especially to pay a late fee when working minimum wage.

April 22nd, 2014
Happy patient
I have seen the doc since I was 9 years old. I am now in college and happy to give her 4 solid stars.

April 22nd, 2014
Good experience
She spent time with us and listened.

April 4th, 2014
Great Job
Had a great first visit experience here. Will be bringing my children back.

March 19th, 2013
Happy with the doctor
Have been bring my children to the doctor for the past two years, and she has been doing a great job.

January 30th, 2013
I recommend doctor V
It was easy to get an appointment. The doctor did a thorough exam and took her time with us.

August 18th, 2012
2 of my children are patients
Dr. Vanaharam has been my children's doc for the past 8 years. She is a genuine person who spends time with my kids when they come in, and when we have any issues at home she calls right away after we call her answering service. Finally, we always get an appointment when we need and at times when the office was closed on saturday, she made time for us and came in.

January 2nd, 2012
Great doctor
I never wait more than 10 minutes to see the doctor, and when I see her she is friendly, thorough in running a checkup, takes the time to explain everything like medications and conditions very carefully, and makes sure we understand everything before leaving. Also, if I ever need to reach her outside the office, she calls back right away. I've had other docs make me wait hours.

November 30th, 2011
The office is dirty and the staff is rude and very unprofessional. Always check you bill from this doctor a wellness check may run you $350!

June 26th, 2011
Great Care
I have been bringing my child in for the past 3 and a half years. Whenever we come for an appointment my kids get seen within minutes of entering, and the doctor is very friendly and caring. My kids still hate shots, but here at least I know they're getting the best care.