Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamalamma Duvvi
Dr. Kamalamma Duvvi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortlandt Manor, NY. She has 60 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Duvvi is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Kamalamma Duvvi has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Kamalamma Duvvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Dr. Joseph Carbone
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.82 mi34
Dr. Silviu Burcescu
Cortlandt Manor, NY 1.59 mi29
Dr. Diana Stancov
Cortlandt Manor, NY 1.59 mi26