A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalanthan Sambandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamalanthan Sambandam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamalanthan Sambandam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambandam graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sambandam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamalanthan Kolandavelu Sambandam MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kamalanthan K. Sambandam practice?
- Dr. Kamalanthan Sambandam has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamalanthan Sambandam practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Nephrologists.