A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamaldeep Momi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamaldeep Momi, Orthopaedic and Neurologic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamaldeep Momi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Momi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Momi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamaldeep S Momi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamaldeep S. Momi practice?
- Dr. Kamaldeep Momi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamaldeep Momi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.