A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamaldeep Momi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamaldeep Momi, Orthopaedic and Neurologic Spine Surgeon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Momi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Momi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamaldeep Momi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Momi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Momi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamaldeep S Momi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamaldeep S. Momi practice?
- Dr. Kamaldeep Momi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamaldeep Momi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.