A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalesh Lahiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamalesh Lahiri is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamalesh Lahiri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahiri graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Lahiri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lahiri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamalesh Lahiri practice?
Dr. Kamalesh Lahiri practices Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.