A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalesh Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamalesh Pai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamalesh Pai, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- St. Johns River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamalesh Kockikar Pai MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kamalesh K. Pai practice?
- Dr. Kamalesh Pai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamalesh Pai practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Orange Park Psychiatrists.