Dr. Kamalesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamalesh Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016

Had a wonderful experience in this office. Very nice staff and clean office. Highly recommend this office.

April 13th, 2016

you never saw the actual dr unless you were having a procedure you ar seen by the PA Told a time for an appointment and told it was earlier when I arrived and refused me

March 5th, 2016

Pleased

This office is very busy and I had to wait a while but you have to wait for good doctors. Very pleased with the front staff. Nice and helpful. The NP I seen was very caring and answered all my questions. Met Dr. Patel at the time of my procedure and he made me feel at ease. Highly recommended office. Only negative is waiting but I can get past that. Very clean office as well!

July 17th, 2015

Very Thorough and knowledgable

Extremely Busy office as he is now the only specialist in this area and does several procedures on site.

July 14th, 2015

Dr. Patel and his staff are wonderful!

July 14th, 2015

Best office

I have recently went in to this office for an EGD and office visit. This office was nice enough to work me in for a visit and a procedure In the same day. Very nice staff and very clean office! I am very pleased with my experience!

May 19th, 2015

Cattle call treatment

I had to wait over 3 hours to have my scheduled EGD. Appointment was at 12. No explanation or apology was given. It felt as if patients were just herded in and treated like cattle. First time I saw or talked to doctor was after I was in hospital gown with IV. He talked to me about 5 minutes. Talking to other patients, it appeared that appointments were scheduled every 15 minutes. The bathroom was nasty dirty. Trash on outside of building. Floor in waiting room was dirty. Doctor seemed pleasant. Nurses were kind. Really worried me as to cleanliness and the possibility of a tired and over-worked doctor.

April 21st, 2015

I can't get them to fax my prescription to the drug store. I keep calling and it hasn't done a bit of good. The Dr. Is probably not aware of it.

January 29th, 2015

you never see or talk to dr. just assistants.

October 8th, 2013

Patient

May 1st, 2012

Unprofessional Staff

I have never in all my life had to deal with an unkind, uncaring, unprofessional staff as I have had to deal with in your offcies. I had originally started seeing you, Dr. Patel, an loved your caring, professional regard for your patients. Since you have started using nurse practitioners, I have been treated as if I am less than human. I feel like I would recieve better care from your staff as a whole, if I were a dog trying to recieve treatment from a vet. I have never been treated this way by any person, and I am very upset that I cannot even get in to see a doctor that I pay very good money to see. I also cannot believe that you would let your staff (Especially your receptionists!!!) treat your patients the way that they do. I work in healthcare, at a hosptial, and I have never seen patients treated this WAY!!!!

August 3rd, 2010

I found him to be a very caring and thoughtful doctor. He is straight forward and gives his honest opinion.