A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalesh Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamalesh Pillai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillai
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pillai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pillai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamalesh Muniraj Pillai MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamalesh M. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Kamalesh Pillai has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kamalesh Pillai practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: River Falls, WI and Hudson, WI.
See Saint Paul Cardiologists.