A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalesh Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamalesh Pillai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pillai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamalesh Muniraj Pillai MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamalesh M. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Kamalesh Pillai has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kamalesh Pillai practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: River Falls, WI and Hudson, WI.
See Saint Paul Cardiologists.