A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalesh Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamalesh Pillai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillai
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pillai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pillai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamalesh Muniraj Pillai MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamalesh M. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Kamalesh Pillai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamalesh Pillai practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Cardiologists.