A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramaiya
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ramaiya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaiya graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ramaiya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamalesh J Ramaiya MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamalesh J. Ramaiya practice?
- Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.