A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaiya graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ramaiya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamalesh J Ramaiya MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamalesh J. Ramaiya practice?
- Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Farmington, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.