A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramaiya
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ramaiya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaiya graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ramaiya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamalesh J Ramaiya MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamalesh J. Ramaiya practice?
- Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamalesh Ramaiya practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.