A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamaljit Atwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamaljit Atwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atwal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Atwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamaljit Atwal, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwal graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Atwal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamaljit K Atwal DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kamaljit K. Atwal practice?
- Dr. Kamaljit Atwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamaljit Atwal practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Walla Walla, WA.
See Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Pulmonologists.