A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamaljit Atwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamaljit Atwal, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwal graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Atwal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamaljit Kaur Atwal DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamaljit K. Atwal practice?
- Dr. Kamaljit Atwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamaljit Atwal practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Walla Walla, WA.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.