Dr. Kamaljit Paul Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kamaljit Paul?

Negative Experience

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Dr. Paul opened the waiting room door and said I would have to walk to his office because there wasn't room in there for a wheelchair. I can walk a very short distance. When I am at home, I use a walker. I then very painfully and slowly walked to his office. I noticed that his office was small, but there definitely would have been room for a wheelchair. If there really wasn't room, a chair could have been taken out for room. There are people that can't walk at all. I believe, he was testing me to see how I was walking. I found this to be very deceitful and cruel how he went about this. I began to tell Dr. Paul how my pain began. I felt like nothing I had to say was important to him. He even told me,"That is not important." several times. I felt like I was in a courtroom being interrogated. He shut me down every 4 seconds or so. I didn't feel like I could say anything I wanted to. He wouldn't let me elaborate on my answers. I felt extremely disrespected by him. I was considering leaving his office after about a minute. He was the coldest doctor I have ever seen in my life. He wouldn't listen to me at all. He has a horrible bed side manner. I deserved better. This appointment was a very negative experience.

The best of the best...

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Kind, considerate and accurate with is diagnosis. I went to Dr. Paul for a second opinion after I was miss diagnosed by one of the Fox Valleys big box facilities. Went with Dr. Paul for my surgery which was a complete success.

diagnosis

Posted on September 19th, 2016

One of the best dr.s around

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Paul is an amazing Dr. who did both of my lower back surgeries. His bed side manner is amazing and he truly cares about you as a patient. I am in need of another back surgery and another neck surgery but my insurance doesn't cover Dr. Paul, so I won't have my surgeries done. Thank you Dr. Paul for the excellent care you had given me in the past.

Essential tremor surgery works! 95% stopped on 1rst. visit, hopping for 100% in 3 months!s

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Dr. Paul is a Wonderful Dr., My husband had server essential tremors, surgery WORKED GREAT!

Patient

Posted on September 1st, 2014

I Wound Recommend Dr Paul To Any One. Dr Paul Is The Best Neuroosurgeons In World.As Far His Staff You Cannot Anything They Very Good

Excellant Dr.

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr. Paul is a great Dr and the greatest compliment I could pay to him is that I would send my kids to him. He answered many of my questions before I even asked them. He's a top notch surgeon and I was lucky to have him take care of me. He has a great staff too.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much Jon for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it!

Thank you for your expert medical care

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr. Paul saved my life, by accurately diagnosing and treating my Normal Pressure Hydrocephallus! I can not thank him enough. I now can enjoy my home and my family, which would not have been possible before his treatment!

Doctor's Response

Rosemary, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad I could help you and improve your quality of life.

Best care ever

Posted on September 28th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Paul was something close to being in Heaven and i am so glad that he is my doctor , His staff is also the Greatest ,Nicole ,Sharon, and the other reception staff that i can not think of all of there names but you are also great Angles.

Doctor's Response

Rhonda- thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad we could help you.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr. Paul is very thorough, skillful and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients. His explanation of my procedure was excellent. He had time for my questions without making me feel like he was in a hurry. I highly recommend him.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Susan for the wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it!

Am glad I trusted Dr. Paul!

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I first was impressed that he dictated his notes while I was there. He explained different types of surgery options & had me think it over before deciding. Dr. Paul is very knowledgeable & skillful .

Doctor's Response

Thank you Laura for the wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it!

The Joy Of Having A Great Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Where do I start...I have NEVER known a doctor like Dr. Paul. He is a warm and kind soul with his eye on his patient and, there needs.I thank the day when I found Doctor Paul.