One of the best dr.s around show details One of the best dr.s around
by Tori on Nov 29th, 2015

Dr. Paul is an amazing Dr. who did both of my lower back surgeries. His bed side manner is amazing and he truly cares about you as a patient. I am in need of another back surgery and another neck surgery but my insurance doesn't cover Dr. Paul, so I won't have my surgeries done. Thank you Dr. Paul for the excellent care you had given me in the past.

Essential tremor surgery works! 95% stopped on 1rst. visit, hopping for 100% in 3 months!s show details Essential tremor surgery works! 95% stopped on 1rst. visit, hopping for 100% in 3 months!s
by Ken & Betty Broeske on Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Paul is a Wonderful Dr., My husband had server essential tremors, surgery WORKED GREAT!

Patient show details Patient
by Dennis Rymer on Aug 31st, 2014

I Wound Recommend Dr Paul To Any One. Dr Paul Is The Best Neuroosurgeons In World.As Far His Staff You Cannot Anything They Very Good

Excellant Dr. show details Excellant Dr.
by Jon H on Dec 12th, 2013

Dr. Paul is a great Dr and the greatest compliment I could pay to him is that I would send my kids to him. He answered many of my questions before I even asked them. He's a top notch surgeon and I was lucky to have him take care of me. He has a great staff too.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much Jon for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it!

Thank you for your expert medical care show details Thank you for your expert medical care
by Rosemary, W on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Paul saved my life, by accurately diagnosing and treating my Normal Pressure Hydrocephallus! I can not thank him enough. I now can enjoy my home and my family, which would not have been possible before his treatment!

Doctor's Response

Rosemary, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad I could help you and improve your quality of life.

Best care ever show details Best care ever
by Rhonda K. Egger on Sep 28th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Paul was something close to being in Heaven and i am so glad that he is my doctor , His staff is also the Greatest ,Nicole ,Sharon, and the other reception staff that i can not think of all of there names but you are also great Angles.

Doctor's Response

Rhonda- thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad we could help you.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Susan Schultz on Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Paul is very thorough, skillful and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients. His explanation of my procedure was excellent. He had time for my questions without making me feel like he was in a hurry. I highly recommend him.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Susan for the wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it!

Am glad I trusted Dr. Paul! show details Am glad I trusted Dr. Paul!
by Laura Welch on Mar 22nd, 2013

I first was impressed that he dictated his notes while I was there. He explained different types of surgery options & had me think it over before deciding. Dr. Paul is very knowledgeable & skillful.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Laura for the wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it!

The Joy Of Having A Great Doctor show details The Joy Of Having A Great Doctor
Sep 12th, 2012

Where do I start...I have NEVER known a doctor like Dr. Paul. He is a warm and kind soul with his eye on his patient and, there needs.I thank the day when I found Doctor Paul.

by mike h. on Sep 6th, 2012

you won't find a better dr. he's top shelf.

Aug 29th, 2012

i thought dr.paul was a very good, friendly doctor. he repaired what was was wrong with my back and soon i'll be back to normal.

Knowledgeable and caring show details Knowledgeable and caring
May 2nd, 2012

As a patient and a retired nurse due to back pain, I found Dr. Paul knowledgeable and caring and honest regarding future care needsl. Due to back changes..the future care would be a total back fusion. He was very direct regarding my status. We have chosen to live with mt current discomfort and will pursue pain injections if unable to tolerate current pain. I will consider the fusion if unable to live with the discomfort. I appreciated his honesty when he addressed my needs. He is a great MD.

Genuinely Cares about the person he is helping show details Genuinely Cares about the person he is helping
Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. KS Paul is a very knowledgeable, highly skilled, and caring doctor. He took the time to explain and answer all of my many questions. I never felt rushed. Dr. KS Paul puts his patients first. I felt sincerely cared for as a person. Dr. KS Paul's staff are also wonderful caring and patient people. I highly recommend Dr. KS Paul. He fused my C6-C7 vertebrae and removed many large bone spurs, one of which was impinging upon a nerve. I had very little pain after my surgery. I am doing wonderfully well at this 6 month post op date. Thank you Dr. Paul.

by Jeffrey Davies on Jan 14th, 2012

dr. Paul did 3 neck surgeries and 1 back surgery for me. all trned out good!plus he put a implanted spinal stimulator in my back also.these were all done between 1989-2012. i wouldn"t trust no other dr.!! THANK YOU DR. PAUL!!

by Montgomery on Aug 17th, 2011

Great bedside manner, kind, sympathetic, and very knowledgeable. Excellent doctor.

Jerry Ruelle show details Jerry Ruelle
Jul 29th, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Paul is a 10 star doc. If you need surgury, Dr. Paul is your guy. He fixed my neck(total disk replacement). Now it is better than new!!

stephanie kragh show details stephanie kragh
Jun 10th, 2011

All I can say is excellent. I have dealt with him since 1998, and I trust him, and all my faith in him.

Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Paul was very professional, very compassionate, and very clear with his medical opinion. He looked directly at me while we talked, and listened intently while I talked. He treated me with respect and concern for my pain, and offered his medical opinion directly and clearly, making sure I understood what it all meant. I am very impressed with his professionalism and touched by his compassionate answers and advice. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jun 4th, 2011

had low back surgery. Pain was level 8-9 in low back and leg before surgery and I am now pain free one month later. I couldn't be happier.

Dr.Paul is highly recommended by me show details Dr.Paul is highly recommended by me
Dec 5th, 2010

Dr.Paul is the best in his profession.I've had a few friends tell me about their operations and I am so thankful I had Dr.Paul. My scar is nearly invisible. He made a worrisome time much easier.

low back problem visit show details low back problem visit
by Tony Utschig on Sep 4th, 2010

My treatment was excellent. Dr. Paul's treatment program eliminated 90% of the pain I was having in my low back and leg.Dr. Paul and his staff were very friendly and helpful. Great service and results.

In my opinion show details In my opinion
by Mary L. Stern on Apr 29th, 2010

I like Dr. Paul and how he interacted with myself & my husband. He really tried to make sure we understood the procedure and were comfortable with it. Dr. Paul is short & to the point, but if you did not understand he came right back and tried to explain again.Dr. Paul is very thorough in what he does & likes to follow through with his patients right threw to the end.