A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamaljit Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamaljit Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sethi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamaljit Sethi MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kamaljit Sethi practice?
- Dr. Kamaljit Sethi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamaljit Sethi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Nephrologists.