Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamana Mbekeani
Dr. Kamana Mbekeani, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Mbekeani is affiliated with Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Advocate Bethany Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kamana Mbekeani has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...