A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamana Mbekeani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mbekeani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mbekeani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamana Mbekeani, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbekeani graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mbekeani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamana Esther Mbekeani MBA and MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kamana E. Mbekeani practice?
- Dr. Kamana Mbekeani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamana Mbekeani practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.