A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamana Mbekeani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mbekeani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mbekeani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamana Mbekeani, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbekeani graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mbekeani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamana Esther Mbekeani MBA and MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kamana E. Mbekeani practice?
- Dr. Kamana Mbekeani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamana Mbekeani practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.