Dr. Kamar Adeleke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamar Adeleke?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kamar Adeleke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016

I DR A , has been very good to y sibling whom he sees and treats exrceptionally well

April 14th, 2015

He is an excellent cardiologist. He has an amazing bedside manner. He saved my life. Wouldn't recommend anyone else.

August 20th, 2012

Exceptional doctor!!!!

June 8th, 2012

Positive Experience 4/30/60

My is experience with Dr. Adeleke and staff has been positive. He has a genuine love and interest in his patients offering honest life changes you must make to live healthy.

April 30th, 2011

Dr Adeleke is my favorite of all of my doctors! Yes, I have alot. I was dx with NCS at age 16 after years of passing out, different doctors, feeling miserable, and finally met Dr Adeleke! He figured out a plan to manage my symptoms and I feel so much better. He treats me like family when I go for my visits. What a great doctor.

May 11th, 2010

Unacceptable wait time

I never saw the doctor. After waiting more than 90 minutes in a small, crowded, warm, waiting room that needed air freshener, I left. The front desk gave no explanation or apology for the wait. I got the impression it was normal.The staff walk in and out of the waiting area repeatedly to go to another office, letting the door slam behind them. The TV is tuned to soap operas continually.There are plenty of fine cardiologists in my area. I do not need to drive 30 minutes and spend and entire afternoon off from work sitting and waiting. This is not only unprofessional, it is disrespectful of patients time. I am a healthcare provider and understand busy schedules. I cannot afford to routinely wait 2 hours to see a doctor.No other profession can get away with making paying customers wait for hours without an explanation

July 31st, 2017