Learn more about Dr. Kamar Godder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamar Godder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Godder graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Godder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamar Godder MD and MPH is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamar Godder practice?
- Dr. Kamar Godder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamar Godder practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Oncologists.