A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamar Godder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamar Godder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Godder graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Godder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamar Godder MD and MPH is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kamar Godder practice?
- Dr. Kamar Godder has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamar Godder practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Pediatric Specialists.