A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamartaj Quadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamartaj Quadri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamartaj Quadri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quadri graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Quadri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamartaj Saifullah Quadri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamartaj S. Quadri practice?
- Dr. Kamartaj Quadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamartaj Quadri practices Family Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
See Crown Point Primary Care Doctors.