Learn more about Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desikan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desikan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desikan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Desikan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambarajapuram Raman Desikan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kambarajapuram R. Desikan practice?
- Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Internists, Batesville Hematologists, and Batesville Oncologists.