A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desikan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Desikan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desikan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Desikan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambarajapuram Raman Desikan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kambarajapuram R. Desikan practice?
- Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, AR.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Hematologists, and Little Rock Oncologists.