A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desikan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desikan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desikan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Desikan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambarajapuram Raman Desikan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kambarajapuram R. Desikan practice?
- Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kambarajapuram Desikan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Internists, Batesville Hematologists, and Batesville Oncologists.