A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kambiz Afrasiabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kambiz Afrasiabi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Afrasiabi
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Afrasiabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kambiz Afrasiabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Afrasiabi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Afrasiabi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambiz Afrasiabi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kambiz Afrasiabi practice?
- Dr. Kambiz Afrasiabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kambiz Afrasiabi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Oncologists.