A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kambiz Bral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kambiz Bral, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bral graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bral has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambiz Bral MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kambiz Bral practice?
- Dr. Kambiz Bral has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kambiz Bral practices Gastroenterology near Rochester Hills, MI.