A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kambiz Kalantarinia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kambiz Kalantarinia, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalantarinia graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kalantarinia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambiz Kalantarinia MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kambiz Kalantarinia practice?
- Dr. Kambiz Kalantarinia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kambiz Kalantarinia practices Nephrology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, VA.
See Charlottesville Nephrologists.