A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kambiz Kalantari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalantari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kambiz Kalantari, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalantari graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kalantari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambiz Kalantari MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kambiz Kalantari practice?
- Dr. Kambiz Kalantari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kambiz Kalantari practices Nephrology near Orange, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Fishersville, VA.
See Orange Nephrologists.