Dr. Kambiz Parsa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2015
Gifted Doctor
I want to say to you that not only are you a very skillful, gifted doctor in the work you perform, but you also are blessed with something extra which puts you on a higher plane than other surgeons. I believe this extra special quality which you possess is your intuitiveness and listening abilities. I mean you give wholeheartedly to each and every one of your patients to truly hear their personal concerns when sitting in your presence. I know with me, you often had to hear me babble about nonsense. Yet, you still cared. This quality truly enables you to connect with your patient’s real needs, giving a positive end result. I want to tell you that life is definitely a gift. So, I say thank you Dr. Parsa for the gift you have given me. I sincerely express my appreciation and gratitude for your professional work, care, and passion.

January 27th, 2015
I had an eyelid trauma that was severe and caused me significant pain and discumfort. He fixed what 5 other surgeons said couldn't be done. I am forever grateful to him.

April 5th, 2014
With much appreciation always.
Words cannot express how thankful and appreciative I am to have found you. I am deeply grateful for you, for your generosity and caring nature as pertaining to my medical condition. As you know, I was apprehensive about having further surgery, but you are and have been reassuring and confident in the type of procedure you would perform in order to fix my eyelid from the beginning. The fact that you are not pushy and gave me the time and space to make the decision on my own allowed me to prepare myself mentally and emotionally, that really made a difference. Besides from that, your continuous generosity made me confident that you were the right doctor for the task at hand. You will never know how appreciative I am of that. I would also like to let you know how pleased I am with the results of the surgery. I have not felt this comfortable in years. My parents are also very grateful since this was my 14th surgery. You have a true gift. Thank you again for your patience, time, concern, and overall care. I pray that God continues to give you strength to help people who truly need life-changing medical procedures.

November 7th, 2013
Outstanding abilities
Several years ago I approached a local plastic surgeon to remove the bags under my eyes. Since I am an outside salesperson I felt I should always look my best however the Doctor mutilated my face and destroyed my self confidence. In sales this can translate into lost wages and opportunities. After being told there was nothing he could do and how great I looked (which was a horrendous lie) I took it on myself to find other doctors that were considered the best in their field. I was very fortunate to find Dr Parsa. Not only did he repair the damage the other Doctor did but he successfully did what other doctors told me couldn't be done. It was a great decision on my part to seek him out and I am deeply indebted to him and his outstanding abilities. I only wished that I had seen him first - The lesson I learned here is that if you are ever going to let anyone touch your face you should make sure they are the best - or when it comes to your eyes it better be Kami Parsa. Parsa is the best.

October 3rd, 2013
#1 doctor’s office in California
If I even had the opportunity to work for the #1 doctor’s office in California, you got my vote.

September 19th, 2013
I'm very pleased with the result
For a long time I have thought of removing the "bags" under my eyes. I was watching eyewitness news and they mentioned Dr. Kami for "undereye" surgery. So, I went for it. The staff was very friendly, attentive, and quick to validate any concerns, if any. Dr. Kami was very professional, honest, and sincere about ensuring my satisfaction with the procedure. I have been very pleased with the results.

April 20th, 2009