Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not very good show details Not very good
Mar 14th, 2014

When I arrived to the appointment he was finishing with a patient and after they left he started talking trash about them to the receptionists. After going to the examination room he quickly looked over me, asked a few questions with little patience and sent me on my way. Would not recommend to anyone looking for a caring doctor.

the most caring and respected surgeon in Franklin county, PA show details the most caring and respected surgeon in Franklin county, PA
Jan 22nd, 2011

Dr. Taj removed my prostate cancer with a robot 5 months ago. I am completly dry, with my sex life improved 80% so far, and getting better, and I am tumor free. I know at least 8 other men who had robotic surgery with him and they are extremely satisfied. He is very busy, and you may need to wait 20 minutest to see him. But he will spend a lot of time with you and explains everything. He is so caring. Highly recommended.

Jan 4th, 2011

Really seems to know what he is doing. Explains everything to you and makes sure you understand what he is recommending. I like his personality and it seems like a lot of people prefer him to other drs. so he must be really good at making patients feel at ease and very comfortable with him when explaining what their problem is and how to treat it.