A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kambiz Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kambiz Karimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kambiz Karimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Karimi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambiz Vincent Karimi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kambiz V. Karimi practice?
- Dr. Kambiz Karimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kambiz Karimi practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Irvine Internists.