Learn more about Dr. Kambiz Zandi-Nejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kambiz Zandi-Nejad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kambiz Zandi-Nejad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zandi-Nejad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zandi-Nejad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kambiz Zandi-Nejad MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kambiz Zandi-Nejad practice?
- Dr. Kambiz Zandi-Nejad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kambiz Zandi-Nejad practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Nephrologists.