A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamel Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamel Abraham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamel Abraham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Abraham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madison County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamel Sobhi Abraham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kamel S. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Kamel Abraham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamel Abraham practices Anesthesiology near London, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH.
See London Anesthesiologists.