Dr. Kamel Abraham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamel Abraham?

October 10th, 2017

great pain management

Sometimes it feels like a cattle run but as soon as I see the PA I feel confident in good treatment, Dr Abraham did all he could for me and I appreciate his kind but stern bedside manner.

September 20th, 2017

To Dr. and Staff

This group of professionals/specialists are the very best. They help the suffering at least have a better quality of life. Life here is short. Thank God for Specialists.

December 17th, 2015

best *****pain management doctor in ohio*****

Dr. Abraham came in gave me a thorough exam actually one of the best exams I've had from an pain doctor in the great state of Ohio he is vertical nice and I really am lucky to have found a great doctor that knows how to really listen to the patient and tgen come up with a plan and he let's you understand fully what his plan is on your pain management so I can only think the bad reviews on here are from junkies tgat have been discharged from his practice because the guy/ doctor I seen and met yesterday was very nice and compassionate and the best overall pain management doctor I've ever seen ......he really helped out I'm proud to be his patient .. .he is by the book and definitely not a pill pusher which I like that about him .

January 4th, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF

REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHERS HAS WRITTEN ABOUT DR. ABRAHAM HE IS A FANTASTIC DR. AND HE DOES SPEND TIME WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS JUST ASK HIM, HE WILL ANSWER YOU. AS FAR AS THE STAFF THEY ARE VERY NICE AS WELL. YES THEY ALL HAVE THEIR DAYS, BUT HOWEVER, WE ALL DO . WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR BEING RUSHED OUT THE DOOR ITS NOT BECAUSE ITS PERSONAL ITS BECAUSE HE HAS MANY PATIENTS THAT NEEDS HIS ATTENTION AS WELL IN THAT BEING SAID HE IS ONLY TRYING TO HELP SICK PEOPLE THAT IS IN PAIN AND HELP AS MANY AS HE CAN AND HE DOES SHOW COMPASSION YOU JUST MAY NOT SEE IT EVERY VISIT BUT IT IS THERE AND HE DOES CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND SO DOESNT HIS STAFF, SO STOP BEING MEAN AND SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR, THAT IS HURTFUL TO HIM AND TO HIS STAFF. AND TRUST ME IF YOU THINK HE IS THE ONLY PAIN SPECIALIST THAT IS IN A RUSH YOU ARE WRONG THEY ALL ARE. TRY SEEKING ANOTHER ONE IF YOUR NOT SATISFIED AND SEE WHAT YOU FIND OUT THERE YOU WONT LIKE IT IM SURE OF IT. SO BE NICE AND FEEL BLESSED THAT HE HAS ACCEPTED YOU AND TRIED TO KEEP YOU OUT OF PAIN. AND AS FAR AS THE WAIT TIMES IT JUST VARIES SOMETIMES ITS QUICK AND SOMETIMES NOT DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT OF PATIENTS TO BE SEEN.

February 20th, 2013

Feb 20 th 2014

Dr Abraham and staff are great the staff was helpfull and nice and dr Abraham listen to me and took the time to talk with me and my family he is a great dr and I would recommend every one to see him he is an angel he really does care about his patients he is amazing

June 14th, 2012

Worst office staff ever.

The staff is completely uncaring of the patients. They schedule you a day but won't give you the time till the day before appr. Then they don't call so you don't know and when you show up they say you missed appt and will see you in a month. No prescription given. The receptionist said and I quote " I am not here to help you". I have worked in a doctors office fur thirteen years and have never seen anything like this office. You wait four hours and get five minutes with the doctor. Absolutely ridiculous. Do not go here!!!!!

April 20th, 2012

Professional Drug dealer.

Dr abraham is a professional drug dealer. If your in pain management for the purpose of seeking prescription narcotics this is your doc. If your in pain management to actually get help don't go here!! He spends no time talking to patients, there's no drug screen or pain management agreement. He spends little to no time actually talking to patients. He probably actually spends more time signing off on scripts than actually talking to the patient. This person should not have a license to practice pain management.

February 25th, 2012

I have been seeing him for years for chronic pain. Suddenly he decreased my dose and now i struggle everyday. I am in constant pain and bc i am not some elderly patient my pain is dismissed. I am becoming suicidal at times due to this intense pain and no help insite. I am supposed to see him once a month but for some reason my next appt is 2 weeks late. I cant get thestaff to call me back to fix this. I feel hopeless, worthless and alone.

December 2nd, 2011

BAD DOCTOR!!!

Dr. Abraham has no personality, he spends no time with you in the office, doesnt explain your condition, pain doctors should have some compassion and he has none, he does not deserve the right to be called a doctor, and all he cares about is money!!! I WILL NOT RECCONMEND HIM TO ANYONE!!!

September 29th, 2010

Racist

Dr Abraham is very selective about the types of patients that he gives consideration to.

October 21st, 2017