Dr. Kamel Ben-Othmane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamel Ben-Othmane?

November 20th, 2015

My mother suffered from headaches for years she saw him once and the pain is gone. He is great

August 28th, 2015

One great doctor and one great guy,

This man has helped me greatly. I had migraines when I was younger & I thought I had out grown them. In the last 10 years or so I started having headaches again & my husband plus my general practioner thought I needed to see someone, so my doctor arranged for me to see Dr. Ben-Othmane. He diagnosed me very quickly & thought I needed to start on oral medication & also Lidacaine injections at the base of the skull every 3 months. We have had to increase the oral medication several tmes to get to the right dosage. In my opinion Dr. Ben-Othmane truly seems to care about me & my concerns. He is always very attentive when I am talking and I feel very fortunate to have gotten in to see him and become one of his patients. I am very confident in his assesment of my condition. It is so nice to know that you don't have to live with migraines. It's very comforting to know that you have a doctor who really cares about you & about helping you. I think Dr. Ben-Othmane is one great doctor & one great guy!

March 31st, 2009

Dr. Ben-Othmane is exceptional. He is extremely knowledgable, genuinely concerned, and very professional.

September 26th, 2017