A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamel Itani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamel Itani is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamel Itani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Itani graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Itani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Itani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance