A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamel Itani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamel Itani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Itani
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Itani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamel Itani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Itani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Itani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamel Muhieddine Itani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamel M. Itani practice?
- Dr. Kamel Itani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamel Itani practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.