A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamel Itani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamel Itani is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamel Itani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Itani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Itani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamel Muhieddine Itani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kamel M. Itani practice?
- Dr. Kamel Itani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamel Itani practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.