Learn more about Dr. Kamel Sadek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamel Sadek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadek
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadek Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadek graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamel M A Sadek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamel M. Sadek practice?
- Dr. Kamel Sadek has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamel Sadek practices Family Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Family Physicians.