A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamel Sadek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamel Sadek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadek graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Sadek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamel M A Sadek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kamel M. Sadek practice?
- Dr. Kamel Sadek has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamel Sadek practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.