Dr. Kamel Sadek, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Sadek for about 8 years now and we are always treated with dignity and respect. When it comes to our health and over all fitness he provides us with excellent treatment and appropriate recommendations. TY Dr Sadek.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sadek is just the best!!!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
If it wasn't for the doctor I would never go back show details If it wasn't for the doctor I would never go back
Dec 28th, 2011

they have a long wait time but sometimes I don't mind because he takes time to check all his patients. I hate their staff. They seem like they are always in a bad mood. A few times that I called them over the phone they didn't even let me finish talking before they were already cutting me off to end the call.

Aug 11th, 2011

Our whole family really loves Dr. Sadek! He is super nice and helpful, always gives a right on diagnoses! He really seems to care.

Excellent Doctor an Facility show details Excellent Doctor an Facility
by Daniel V on Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Kamel Sadek is a doctor who ive been seeing for about 3 years he is an excellent doctor who is caring an very professional his staff is very polite an actualy gets to know you. It is always Easy to schedule an appointment when every i need to. i would recommend Dr. Kamel Sadek to anyone