A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kameno Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kameno Bell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kameno L Bell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kameno L. Bell practice?
- Dr. Kameno Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kameno Bell practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.