Dr. Kameron Klosterman MD Patient Reviews

3.9

September 21st, 2012
I DO NOT reccommend this doctor!
I went to see this doctor because the one I normally see in this office wasn't in the office these days, so I really had no choice. I had heard things before from my step-mother. Klosterman told her there was nothing wrong with my little brother who was later that day diagnosed with pneumonia. She held him up to my step-mom when he was obviously sick and said, "Doesn't this look like a happy, healthy baby to you?" So when I went to her I was expecting the worst, but like I said, I had no choice but to see her. On all 3 occasions I had to see her she misdiagnosed me and I later ended up in the hospital. She told me I had a cold so we treated for a cold, but ended up actually having a very severe case of strep throat that needed very strong antibiotics. I had the flu and got a secondary infection. She tried to tell me it was just the flu, nothing more. I went to the hospital running a 102 fever and ended up having a secondary bacterial infection. And now recently she put my sister on a migraine medication you absolutely cannot take SSRIs with, but she did anyways and my sister ended up with a very severe case of serotonin syndrome, which if you look up the drug it says the specific SSRI she put her on is one that causes this when coupled with this medication. I don't recommend her to anyone and I definitely will not go back. I'd rather go sit in the E.R. than go see her again.

June 7th, 2012
Dr. Klosterman
Would not recommend this Doctor! Does not seem to understand severity of your problems.The room had several dead bugs on the floor. Seemed very unprofessional.

April 22nd, 2011
Dr. Klosterman is always caring yet professional.

February 10th, 2011
wonderful doctor... very good with children