A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kameshwari Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehra
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mehra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Mehra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duane L. Waters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kameshwari Nandan Mehra MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kameshwari N. Mehra practice?
- Dr. Kameshwari Mehra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kameshwari Mehra practices Psychiatry near Northville, MI.
See Northville Psychiatrists.